What to Expect Your First Visit
Your first visit at Woolf Dental represents the patient-centered care you will receive at every visit with us. We will warmly greet you by name, welcome you to our office, and we will not keep you waiting.
Within a few minutes of your arrival, a staff member will take you to a consultation room to review your patient forms. If you have not completed the forms in advance, we will have copies available for you to complete.
- Initial interview – One of our dentists will come in to meet you and briefly talk to you about your primary oral health concerns.
- Exam – After the interview, your dentist will complete a comprehensive exam, including x-rays and intraoral pictures. The exam takes about 1½ hours. We usually schedule your dental cleaning for your next appointment.
We offer amenities to increase your comfort:
- Listen to music on a headset
- Watch TV at eye level
- Relax with a warm neck roll
- Available roving foot massage therapist
We use high-tech dental technology for accurate diagnoses.
- Digital x-rays
- Digital impressions
- 3-D cone-beam CT scan
- Intraoral cameras
- Soft-tissue laser
We invite you to call us or complete our Request an Appointment form for your first visit at Woolf Dental.
“After a few bad experiences with dentists, I was afraid and had not been to the dentist in over 25 years. But after my first visit to Woolf Dental, I was not afraid anymore. I am very comfortable with all of Woolf Dental’s doctors, hygienists, assistants, and office staff. I love the fact that they call me after a lengthy procedure and check on me.” – Michael R.